3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Bravo!

Extremely funny, well scripted and brilliantly animated. My only gripe is that they say "Okay" a little too much.
Keep it up!

Ask Taco-Man: Flash Ask Taco-Man: Flash

Very Good!

I really enjoyed this, good work -
I just don't really get why you deleted these from your website and re-released them, oh well - Still funny!

Samination responds:

I'm rebooting the series, and if it catches on I'll make new eps.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Simply Amazing...

This was a wonderful animation that deserves no less than No. 1 on Newgrounds. Its imaginative, beautifully well done and worked brilliantly.
The music fitted in well with the highs and lows matching perfectly.
It was utterly fantastic, bravo!

Welcome to the Big Top Welcome to the Big Top

Nice Work!

A brilliant, quirky little animation that made me smile. The song was good too, though I think I prefer the beatles version...

SirBeretofClock responds:

Yeah, I think I now prefer the beatles version too. Thanks for the review!

Snowbot Snowbot

I'd Love the Find that present!

Beautiful animation - I loved the begining and the ending added a nice touch of mystery. A well pieced animation and overall a favourite of mine.
Good job!

Charlie and Santas Secret Charlie and Santas Secret

I loved it!

Though the animation wasn't the best in the world, the whole thing kept me laughing throughout. The whole christmas thing was very sudden and late but I didn't care, it made the chuckle anyway!

Keep it up! If your next work is as good as this then I can't wait! Good job!

SimonG responds:

Yayayay!

Not so Funky Not so Funky

It was alriight...

The animation at the begining was good, but it slumped a bit. The whole style was nice and consistant. I could never class the music as funk, and I kinda got on my nerves - but thats just my opinion.
Overall nice, but a little bit longer and a little more variety would had made this animation worth a lot more.
Good job on the whole, its better than what I could of done.

Kuoke responds:

Actually, I've been thinking of ditching the whole 'funk-in-name' thing because these songs are the only ones I know of that have 'Funk' in them.
I'll aim higher next time, and it shall be godly.

Snail Jesus Rides Again! Snail Jesus Rides Again!

Am I missing somthing?

I can't see why this movie is so high rated. Some of it is fairly well done. But watching a pixalated snail scroll across a screen for three minutes isn't exactly entertainment!
Sorry for now, but I have to give you a three.

PuPu's Revenge PuPu's Revenge

That was... interesting...

An extremely weird but great cartoon. It was really well animated and made me laugh!
Keep at it!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Brilliant!

This is a fantastic animation and I'd love to see more! Seeing that its just a trailer, the whole thing should be outstanding!
Graphics and animation wise - breathtaking, the scenery was as close as real as you could probably get and animation was smooth, sometimes a bit odd, but generally good.
Going on wise however - was slightly confusing - I had no idea what was going on since little scenes flash in and out every half second - making it near impossible to work out what could happen!
Overall though - can't wait to see the full thing! 9/10, 5/5